Jimmy and his bunny brothers love to play, and today is Jimmy’s birthday, so he has lots of toys. However, he doesn’t always want to share, and because of that, he may miss out on having fun. Let’s find out what it means to share, and why it makes us feel better!
This story may be ideal for reading to your kids at bedtime and enjoyable for the whole family as well!
- Children's Bedtime Story in English
- Large print and colourful illustrations for better reading experience
- Ideal for reading to preschoolers at bedtime or as a self read for older children
- Available in paperback and hardcover formats
- Age Range: 3 - 9 years
- 34 pages
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 8.5 inches