What happens when all three little children don’t want to sleep in their own beds and end up sleeping in their parent’s bed instead?
A delightful children’s book about what happens when no one will sleep in their own bed. Complete with colorful illustrations, I love to sleep in my own bed will be a great bedtime story for your little ones and will encourage them to sleep in their own beds tonight!
Includes fun coloring pages.
- Ideal for reading to preschoolers at bedtime or as a self read for older children
- Large print and colourful illustrations for better reading experience
- Available in paperback and hardcover formats
- Age Range: 3 - 9 years
- 36 pages
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 8.5 inches
I Love to Sleep in My Own Bed
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.2 x 8.5 inches
Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
Publisher: Shelley Admont Publishing